You can find a list of all publications published by the colleagues of the Ferenc Mádl Institute for Comparative Law in the Hungarian Scientific Bibliography.
The Central European Journal of Comparative Law and its issues, published by the Institute, can be viewed here. Sample document for manuscripts submitted to Central European Journal of Comparative Law can be downloaded here.
- Dávid Hojnyák – Álmos Ungvári: Responses of the Member States of the Visegrád Group to the coronavirus pandemic, in particular the special legal order introduced by the States concerned. Iustum Aequum Salutare, XVII. 2021. 1. • 305–323.
- Fegyveresi Zsolt: Shareholders’ Right to Information – a Comparative Analysis og Hungarian and Romanian Company Law. Acta Univ. Sapientiae, Legal Studies, 9, 1 (2020) 39–62
- Emőd Veress : Language and Law in Multiethnic Societies: The Case of Transylvania, SpringerLink
- Erika Csemáné Váradi : Harmful Effects of Imprisonment, Overcrowding in Prisons – Facts, Reasons, and the Way Forward, Central European Journal of Comparative Law, 2020/1.
- Bálint Kovács : Non-territorial Autonomy in East-Central Europe: What About Romania?, Central European Journal of Comparative Law, 2020/1.
- László Dornfeld : ICTs and Sexual Exploitation of Children in Europe. In: Mehdi, Khosrow-Pour (szerk.) Encyclopedia of Criminal Activities and the Deep Web. Hershey (PA), Amerikai Egyesült Államok : IGI Global, 2020, 565-579.