You can find a list of all publications published by the colleagues of the Ferenc Mádl Institute for Comparative Law in the Hungarian Scientific Bibliography.
The Central European Journal of Comparative Law and its issues, published by the Institute, can be viewed here. Sample document for manuscripts submitted to Central European Journal of Comparative Law can be downloaded here.
- Dávid Hojnyák – Álmos Ungvári: Responses of the Member States of the Visegrád Group to the coronavirus pandemic, in particular the special legal order introduced by the States concerned. Iustum Aequum Salutare, XVII. 2021. 1. • 305–323.
- Emőd Veress: Sale of agricultural lands located outside built-up area in Romania: novelty elements introduced by Law no. 175/2020. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Law 30/2021 • 155–173.
- Laura De Negri: Comparison of official institutions for the promotion of equal treatment in relation to Hungary and Croatia. The article submitted to Miskolci Jogi Szemle Journal.
- Laura De Negri: Disclosure of the data of state-owned companies in Hungary and Germany, similarities and differences. The article submitted to Pro Futuro Journal.
- Márta Benyusz – Gábor Hulkó: Regulation of social media’s public law liability in the Visegrad States
- Renáta Hrecska-Kovács: Disciplinary proceedings in the United Nations. European Integration Studies, 2020/1. szám, 54-64.
- Péter Szőke: Is the death penatly terminally ill? Trends in the use of capital punishment around the world today
The article submitted to Publicationes Universitatis Miskociensis – Sectio. Juridica et Politica Journal.
- Veress Emőd: Remarks on István Szászy (1899-1976), on the General Part of Hungarian Civil Law and the Role of the Comparative Method in Private Law. Zbornik Pravnog fakulteta u Zagrebu, Vol. 71 No. 1, 2021.
- Zoltán Nagy – Enikő Krajnyák: Comparative Analysis of the French and the Czech Regulation of the Taxation of Digital Companies. Lex et Scientia International Journal
- Zoltán Nagy – Enikő Krajnyák: Questions and Problems Regarding the Taxation of Digital Companies. Publicationes Universitatis Miskolcinensis, Sectio Juridica et Politica
- Zombory Katarzyna: The agricultural land trade – Theory and practice (Poznań, 26 November 2020) – Conference report (selected papers). Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Law Vol. 16. No. 30. (2021).
- Fegyveresi Zsolt: Shareholders’ Right to Information – a Comparative Analysis og Hungarian and Romanian Company Law. Acta Univ. Sapientiae, Legal Studies, 9, 1 (2020) 39–62
- Emőd Veress : Language and Law in Multiethnic Societies: The Case of Transylvania, SpringerLink
- Erika Csemáné Váradi : Harmful Effects of Imprisonment, Overcrowding in Prisons – Facts, Reasons, and the Way Forward, Central European Journal of Comparative Law, 2020/1.
- Bálint Kovács : Non-territorial Autonomy in East-Central Europe: What About Romania?, Central European Journal of Comparative Law, 2020/1.
- László Dornfeld : ICTs and Sexual Exploitation of Children in Europe. In: Mehdi, Khosrow-Pour (szerk.) Encyclopedia of Criminal Activities and the Deep Web. Hershey (PA), Amerikai Egyesült Államok : IGI Global, 2020, 565-579.